Future Business Leaders of America is a nonprofit educational association for middle, high school, and collegiate students. The purpose of FBLA is to prepare members for careers in business and to assist them by becoming better employees and citizens. Students interested in careers in business and business-related fields are encouraged to join. FBLA helps students develop leadership abilities, prepares students for entry into a business-related occupation, and offers a setting where members compete at regional, state, and national competitions in business related activities. New members are always welcome!
Why join FBLA?
- Be a part of the largest student business organization in the world with over a quarter million students
- Give back to the community
- Establish career goals
- Improve public speaking and business skills
- Become an effective leader
- Win plaques in competitive events
- Learn to dress for success
- Develop character and self-confidence
- Network with people across the state
- Get a chance to be the best you can be while having fun!
High School FBLA Website
High School Advisor: Colleen Murasksi
Middle School Advisor: Erica Buedding