Our Vision: Honoring Legacy, Cultivating Opportunities, Pursuing Excellence
Our Purpose: To foster a nurturing and engaging learning environment that empowers all students to reach their fullest potentials.
- Respect, integrity, and character
- Family and community involvement
- Leadership development
- Persistence and work ethic
- The challenge to grow as the world grows
- Engaged and healthy citizens
- Tradition while looking toward the future
- Our rural identity
- Academic Excellence
Indicators of Student Success
- Students will perform at or above grade level and graduate ready for their post-secondary goal.
- Students will make measureable progress in all academic areas each year.
- Students will be engaged in all academic areas each year.
- Students will be engaged in school activities and value learning.
- Key stakeholders will indicate that the district is fulfilling its mission, vision, and purpose.
- All student groups will have equal access to achievement.
Teaching and Learning Goals
- Create a safe and positive learning environment.
- Develop positive academic skills and work habits.
- Promote school, classroom, family, and community partnerships.
- Provide high impact instruction and diverse learning opportunities for all students.
- Systematically identify students in need and implement intervention designed to address student specific needs.
- Establish an aligned, consistent and challenging curriculum.
Support System Goals
- Use fiscally responsible and sustainable budgeting practices.
- Update school facilities to enhance student learning and community use.
- Retain and support the development of quality employees.
- Provide the technology tools and infrastructure required to deliver relevant instruction.
- Develop, update, and improve policies and handbooks to align to District vision.
- Improve processes that engage community stakeholders at a level consistent with the District.